Acad 2004 conflict with Windows 'file explorer'

When Autocad is running on my machine (NT4 sp6) Sometimes when I open fileExplorer it will not start.. Instead, My desktop hangs, and does not allow any click command.
The only thing I can do is CNTRL-ALT-DEL and in taskmanager end Acad.
After Acad dissapears, FileManager comes up..........
This problem appears under different curcumstances, with or without drawings open, minimized or maximized........
Any body have the same problem and any idea what to do?..........