French Curve

Anyone out there have a way of making french curves?

Gary:
I always assumed in the old days of board drafting that french curves were just a random collection of multi-radii curves, cut into plastic so you could "hardline" a freeform shape. The more french curve templates one had, the more likely one could capture the feel of a designer's sweeeping line.
These days I use SPLINE for exactly the same purpose, but with a lot better results.
JT