Re: dwg file format

Everything you need can be found by starting here: http://www.opendwg.org/membership/join.htm
Easy 4 steps: a.. Fill out the online registration form. This will allow you to
immediately download the OpenDWG Toolkit and Viewkit, in object code form only. b.. Download the Founding Membership agreement form, fill it out, and either fax it to us at (602)263-5578, or mail it to us at the address listed on this page. c.. Send payment of your first-year enrollment fee and membership dues of $25,000 to us via a check drawn on a US bank to the address listed on this page, or contact the administrative offices of the OpenDWG Alliance (admin @ opendwg.org) to arrange international wire transfer or credit card payment. d.. As soon as we receive and accept your signed agreement and payment, we will provide you with access to source and object code for all of our program libraries.

objects
Smackypete wrote: <SNIPPED>

If you don't mind a question:
Are the associate members paying $25k/year?
Actually, I thought it was around $10,000 - don't know for sure.

The web site mentions 25 for yearly fee of some type, but it wasn't clear.
Left me wondering what is done with the money. Seems like an awfully steep price.