Feedback request for ideas for new SW API training classes

Hi All,

Please give us some thought and let me know your thoughts:

I am planning on building courseware on VB.Net as a preliminary (4-6 2 Hr sessions) using Techsmith's tools for compressed avi files and pdf files for the manual. I will then use the current version of our SW API VB manual and teach the process of using the same projects in VB.Net and using all early binding and Object Oriented type design.

I am also planning on building the same for the current VB and VC++ manuals so all 3 will have compressed avi files with sound along with pdf files.

We are also thinking about offering the class people a certain amount of time for emailed questions (4-6 Hr.)

We will still offer paper manuals upon request if needed. Once the class is paid for, we will give that person a password to get at the files to download them. The intent is to keep the class cost down and eliminate the shipping cost. In time if it made sense, we could allow payment via credit card.

Thanks for any feedback you can give us.

Best Regards,

-- Bob Hanson CEO Custom Programming Unlimited LLC SolidWorks Solution Partner in two categories (SW API training/consulting and SW PDM provider)

website (Home of SW API Public Code snippets)

SolidWorks 2003 World User Conference Exhibitor Booth #407

Reply to
Robert V. Hanson