Re: Looking for SW API Work

The nearby post ("Importing ProE family tables into SolidWorks") sounds like a problem looking for decent add-in. ProE family tables are simply text files (at least the last time I used ProE they were--maybe that's changed) so I imagine they could be parsed fairly easily and then stuffed into a design table. Is this possible using the API?

"Robert V. Hanson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Hi All, > > We are looking for SW API application work so if you are looking for > help, please let me know. > > Thanks, > > > -- > Bob Hanson > CEO > Custom Programming Unlimited LLC > SolidWorks Solution Partner in two categories (SW API > training/consulting and SW PDM provider) >
website (Home of SW API Public Code snippets) > > SolidWorks 2003 World User > Conference Exhibitor Booth #407 > > >
Reply to
Joel Moore

Thanks for the thought Joel. The problem would be getting the ProE files translated with parameterized features (features with values that can be changed) to getting ProE feature/value names to match up with the SolidWorks counterpart.

If you have some ideas on this, I would certainly be game.

Thanks again for the reply,

-- Bob Hanson CEO Custom Programming Unlimited LLC SolidWorks Solution Partner in two categories (SW API training/consulting and SW PDM provider)

website (Home of SW API Public Code snippets)

SolidWorks 2003 World User Conference Exhibitor Booth #407

Reply to
Robert V. Hanson