How to decide which Quadro Card to get???

If someone has some advice, I'm in the market for a new graphics card. I'd like to get an nvidia quadro card, but I've seen so many models listed I'm confused about which is newer or older and specifically which would be the best 'bang for a buck' in Solidworks.

Thanks

Zander

Reply to
Zander

The price of the Quadro 900 XGL has droppd significantly since the introduction of the FX cards. They were going for over $1200 and can no be had for at least half that.....

Reply to
TT