Which is better ? nVidia Quadro4 700XGL or Quadro FX 500 ?

Hi

Which is better ?

nVidia Quadro4 700XGL or Quadro FX 500 ?

Best Regards,

J.J.

Reply to
Jerry.J

I need a card for and Catia v5r12, Pro/Engineer WildFire 2.0 and SW 2005 .

We do not-very-big but also not-too-small assemblies (500-1000 parts in an assembly).

We want to use it with two LCD 19 inches displays (DVI connectors). In near future we want to move to SW 2006 and....

We want professional card, but the budget is very limitted (as you see)

Which is better for us ?

nVidia Quadro4 700XGL (64 MB) or Quadro FX 500 (128 MB) ?

Which is newer ? (Quadro 4 or Quadro FX)

Which is more powerful ? Which is more modern ?

Thanks in advance for help !

Best Regards, Jerry J.

Reply to
Jerry.J

Here is the home page.

They have comparisons to all of their cards as well as history of which is the newer card.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Thank You ! I have just bought FX 500

BR.