wildcat 7110 or Nvidia quadro FX 3000

Hi I,m using wildfire 1.0 and need a new graphic card. I'm considering wildcat 7110 og nvidia quadro fx 3000. Any experience with any of these cards?

PJ

Reply to
PJ

I bought a Precision 650 with the 7110 in it about 18 months ago......paid big bucks for the 256MB card ($1900) and it was a nightmare. Finally had to switch it out for an FX1000.

I don't have any experience with the FX3000, though I have two new

650s on order with FX3400's. The FX1000 has been a decent card for Wildfire 1 & 2.

Regards

Reply to
Pete