Quadro FX 4000 sluggish

Hello,

I just installed a Quadro FX-4000 in my machine and it's pretty sluggish compared to what I expected. I tried running the SPEC benchmarks for SW2003(SP3.1) and SW2005(SP0.0) and they came back with graphics composites less than that of what they list for several machines with Quadro FX-1100s ... anyone have an idea what's causing my unit to be slow?

Running WinXP SP1, Opteron 2.2ghz, 4GB RAM. Thanks,

J. Elias Munich, Germany

Reply to
cinecad

That doesn't sound right. I've got a Quadro FX 3000 and it really rocks! I'm running a Dell P4 3.2Ghz with 1Gb Ram. Maybe you need to download a new driver for the video card?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

What video card driver?

SW shows version - 61.76 for the 4000

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Pardon me, but you would not happen to have the software open GL on?

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

yes, 61.76 is what I'm using.

Best,