Simulation and Analysis

Doing these little research projects for user group presentations helps me learn new stuff, so it's fun. The results are all public, so its for all of us, not just for me to benefit.

The next one I need to put together is on the built in tools for Cosmos, Moldflow, and Simulation, and maybe even Animator.

How do you make use of the built in Cosmos and Moldflow tools?

Do you have any useful examples using the Simulation tools in SW?

Examples of the new Animator should be easy to come by, but if anyone has anything they'd like to share, I'll give you credit for it in the presentation.

All discussion and samples are welcome! If you would like to email me something, take the underscores out of my email address.

Thanks!

Matt Lombard

Reply to
matt