RE: Quadro FX workstation cards (FX500 ?)

RE: Quadro FX workstation cards (FX500 ?)

Dear All

Has anyone go any geedback with regard to Quadro FX workstation cards.

FX 3000, 2000, 1000, 500

I am interested in buying one of these cards an was interested in anyones feedback with the 500 and how it compares to the other above cards.

Thanks Tony

Reply to
TonyG

We have 4 new machines with the FX500 card and they test out a bit faster than the older 980 XGL's we have.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I'm running a Quadro FX 3000 on a Dell PWS360 Workstation P4 3.2 GHz

1Gb of ram. Works great here and works even better with Realview!
Reply to
Richard Charney