Re: Quadro FX 1000 vs Quadro FX 500

I have been using the Quadro FX 500 for about 3 weeks now and I love it. Works great for all 3 versions SW01+, SW03 and SW04 beta.

Regards,

Ok I'm On the verge of deciding between a Dell PWS 650 and the PWS 450 > and I'm stumped with the question of why the difference between these > two graphics cards are a difference of 750.00 (per Dell's site) Is there > a major difference? I have a budget that needs to stay below the 3000.00 > mark. > Any insight to the difference here and maybe anyone who has these > machines can give me a heads up as to which they prefer? > > Larry Jedik > Currier Plastics Inc. >
> > -- > Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server -
Scott