Quadro FX1100 graphics driver

Hi folks

I have just had a new machine built to the following spec:

Gigabyte GA-K8NNXP-940 motherboard

AMD 64 FX 53 CPU

Chieftec Dragon Case - Black

425W PSU

Crucial 4 x 512 MB PC3200 DDR ECC RAM (2GB total)

36.7GB Western Digital "Raptor" 10,000 rpm hard drive

PNY Quadro FX1000 128MB AGP Graphics card

The system works great but I am wondering which is the best graphics driver for this card ?

I am currently running the SWX recommended 53.03, but was wondering if there any better drivers to choose from. i.e the latest standard Nvidia release

Appreciate any replies

Thanks

FrankG (UK)

Reply to
FrankG

I've tried drivers as high as 56.72, but found no advantage. So I stick with what SW has tested. This way, when I have a problem, they don't tell me to first install old drivers.

Reply to
Dale Dunn