new business in solidworks

own solidworks office 2004 with the plan of starting business as self
emplyed designer/modeller, still fairly new to it would like any advice on
where to start re advertising and picking up custom/work.
Jeff
Reply to
J.Lawton
when u find out lemme know!
Reply to
3d
You are nuts to do this if you have to ask that question. Most people who are self employed and are doing well had a customer base built up from previous employer , references ect...
Reply to
Rocko
If you are really interested in starting your own business, you better retract that later post claiming the subscription service is too high. If I had no SW and needed something done in it for whatever reason, I'm certainly not going to give the work to someone with that only has last years program....
Mr. Pickles
Reply to
Mr. Pickles