new business in solidworks

own solidworks office 2004 with the plan of starting business as self emplyed designer/modeller, still fairly new to it would like any advice on where to start re advertising and picking up custom/work.

Jeff

Reply to
J.Lawton

when u find out lemme know!

Reply to
3d

You are nuts to do this if you have to ask that question. Most people who are self employed and are doing well had a customer base built up from previous employer , references ect...

Reply to
Rocko

If you are really interested in starting your own business, you better retract that later post claiming the subscription service is too high. If I had no SW and needed something done in it for whatever reason, I'm certainly not going to give the work to someone with that only has last years program....

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles