Training in New Jersey - CDM Institute

Can anybody recommend a good place to receive PROE training in New Jersey? I have heard of CDM Institute in Wayne and Neptune. Does anyone have first hand experience with this outfit? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Philip

Reply to
Philip

From what their own program advertizes, they've specialized in Inventor and SolidWorks. Don't know where you see Pro/e in this hodge podge. Perhaps they have an educational license of Pro/e and will let you take, as self-study, anything for which PTC has a course. That's not a bad deal, unless you need a lot of help, in which case, there won't be any. If you have enough familiarity with the interface to hack it on your own, seems like a pretty good opportunity. Push it for all it's worth!

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

PTC has a training center in Parsippany.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Thanks. I took the intro course there three years ago and thought it was excellent. I am now between jobs and am looking for training again. PTC is intense and expensive. They also recommend real life experience before taking thier advance courses.

Reply to
Philip

Thanks. They use to offer it but it now looks like they don't. I will have to check again. Still trying to find someone who took one of their programs.

Reply to
Philip