MRC AD350 decoder

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with the MRC AD350 decoder?

Also, I am new to the hobby and this will be the first time trying to install one of these into a loco. The decoder has a NMRA 8-pin plug, and I want to install it in proto2K and atlas locos ( both are brand new) . Will this be plug-n-play, or will I need to do some soldering.

On the other hand, should I just choose another decoder. I will be using it with the Atlas DCC system.

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony