3D website

I am sure this has been covered before... But
I know I cannot apply a decal to a model and then do the 3d website thing
and have the decal visible...
Any software out there that will allow me to do this? I already take simple
graphics and split line them out of the parts and get good results, but some
of the graphics coming across my desk will be too time consuming if I take
this approach.
Thoughts?
Reply to
Ben Eadie