French Decals

Can anyone tell me if someone makes a set of WWII French markings for armored vehicles.

Thanks

Reply to
docon9780

No decal sheets made for French WW2 armor, especially not the Bltzkrieg 1940 type. Don't think there's enough modeler's interest in the subject to warrant decal sheets. However, if you build German subjects, the possiblities are endless.

Reply to
Brian Burr Chin

Actually, Blast Models makes a fairly large sheet for the 1939-40 period. I believe it is currently in print. Try here:

Go to the Quickfind and enter BL35010D. They offer really good service and fast shipping. Usually four days from France to California.

Dan

Reply to
dnsh

I have never located the Blast Model french decals from their website, so I do not believe they are available.

Brian Burr Chin

It's there and currently in print. Enter the stock number in the search box and it pops right up.

Dan

Brian Burr Ch> I have never located the Blast Model french decals from their website, so I

dnsh