anyone here speak perfect French?

My local hobby shop has had a railway stuff order (they think) but its in French so no one can understand it, can anyone here help, i have the email in question, and my email is valid ta

Reply to
Jules

I won't say I speak perfect French, but I', willing to give it a try (unless Flying Frog puts his claim in) Drop me a line at jessie_c_2(at)hotmaildotcom

Reply to
Jessie C

you could also give

a try. I had two years of French in school but that was over 20 years ago.I'm lucky I can remember bonjour.

Reply to
eyeball

i have used that site hundreds of times (i still do), i find it ok for single words or a couple but not long sentances, somtimes it makes no sense at all translated...even worse than i can do and thats pretty bad!

Reply to
Jules

Jules a pensé très fort :

Hey Jules, I got your sending yesterday! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

If I can help U...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hi Chris

I sent you a email, about 4 days ago, did you not get it?

Hope the pics are some use of the cars, drop me a email (its valid)

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Jules a couché sur son écran :

Hi again Jules,

No, I didn't get it. When you write to me, please add [FFSMC] before the title of message, because I have 1000 or 1500 spams each night, so I cancel often without reading.

I didn't had the time to watch all you sent, because I'm working on some pieces in the same time to build a big diorama (Parisian street, at the biginnings of the 60th), and I'm ofrten at the hospital.

Don't hesitate to forward me what you need to be translated from French.

Reply to
Flying Frog

HI Ok i try to send you a email now!

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Jules a pensé très fort :

Did you get my answer?

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hi yes, i fell asleep ;-)

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Was his message that boring? :-)

Reply to
willshak

no, its just i got little sleep last night so thought i would put my feet up on the sofa!

Reply to
Jules

With two friends in France I published a book, Encyclopedie des Maquettes 1/72, in French several years back. Didn't know what I wrote until the English and American editions came out. :-) Then I got all confused again when the Italian edition came out. That's one of the reasons behind our quarterly ESM 72.

Thanks for the translation site. I'll make good use of it.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Reply to
Richard Simerson

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com a formulé ce vendredi :

Hi Tom,

I have it, and it is really a bible for 1/72 vintage kits collectors! I didn't know you are the author...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Dans son message précédent, Richard Simerson a écrit :

Mine is why not???

Reply to
Flying Frog

makes it easier to pick up french girls.

e vient de nous annoncer :

Certainely yes! lol

Reply to
Flying Frog

the only thing i hate about french girls is that too many are smokers. i hate kissing smokers. their vocal cords taste foul.

Whoa Dude !...........your obviously putting the tongue in TOO far if ya can taste their vocal chords :-S

Regards SiG

Reply to
SiG