anyone here speak perfect French?

Le 26/05/2006, e a supposé :

Right! Since some years, girls smoke more than boys. I hate that also!

Reply to
Flying Frog

i smoke so i cant tell, had many European girls, never a French tho...but those girls are sweet in the pop video on some French street in ...er..i forget, words are like 'we are all mammels, summat summat discovery channel' with the guys dressed as squrrels. cool song.

the chick who does the new Renuelt car tv add is nice, the ad shown in England.

Reply to
Jules

There were a lot of beautiful girls when I was in France back in the

50s, but I was mostly on the Cote d'Azur, so probably a lot of them were jet-set tourists. :-)
Reply to
willshak

never heard complaint....

if you tell them it makes their eyes look old, they quit.

Chris

The first printing was in French because my co-authors were French, Claude Boileau and Huynh Dinh Khuong. They also arranged for the printing. British and American editions came next, then Italian.

I have not heard from Claude or Khuong in years. I don't think that Claude is still involved with modeling.

Just in case anyone is interested I have a small supply of the hard cover American edition on hand. It was originally sold for $29.95. These last copies are $15.00 each including surface postage. E-mail me for details.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

It depends on what they're "smoking" . . . :-) Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

not to me. cannabis resin on tonsils is foul too. i can handle alcohol, even though i'm allergic, but smoke! blecccch!

yep. she can look so good, until i see that butt.

Especially around railway stations......

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Wonder why... This reminds me of "Jeopardy!" tonight. Yesterday's champion said he was learning French because his brother had married a French girl. This caused Alex to question why he was learning French to talk to his brother's wife. He's hoping she introduces him to some cute friends.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I'll drink to that. Cigarettes in a women's mouths are big turnoffs for me. I don't even like to catch a whiff of someone's secondhand smoke whilst walking down the street.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Well, I have lived here near Marseille the last year, and I can tell you Bill, they are OK. I can say that because my wife doesn't read this. And they are much less uppity then the ladies in the north. Just a weird accent.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

(e) wrote

Amen brother...

Rob

Reply to
AussieRob

What was that famous line from Lord Flashheart in "Blackadder"?

"I like a girl with a tongue like an eel who likes the taste of a man's tonsils!"

Phwaaar!

Chris

;0)

Reply to
Chris Hughes

I agree with you. But that's the reason I've put "smoking" in quotes. I wasn't talking about the act of burning any leafy substances. Let your imagination go a bit lower... Yeah, right there.... Ohhhhhhhhh! :-)

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Lack of sufficient lubrication. There are remedies for that.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Pardon my French but I don't need no stinkin' lube, thank you!

:) Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

J'only parle Francais a pitty puh.