acad file converter

I have a file with text and lines that I made with acad, for load data, how can I convert it to a Jpeg, is there any shareware software to do this.

thanks Chet

Reply to
chet

Print screen open imaging new file then paste then then crop then save as jpg.

Reply to
Robert

Or export as bmp then open it with imagaging and save as jpg. Basics

Or with psout with filedia and cmddia set to zero then open with illstrator and save as jpg with a preset sheet format preselected

Reply to
Robert

In the plot set up box you should have an option to plot a jpeg or png file in your printer selection drop down menu

If it's not there try using the "add a plotter" wizzard to enable it - depends which vesion of ACAD you have I think

Failing that the print screen & paste option is the quickest work around

Tim

Reply to
Tim