acad file converter

I have a file with text and lines that I made with acad, for load data, how can I convert it to a Jpeg, is there any shareware software to do this.
thanks Chet
Print screen open imaging new file then paste then then crop then save as jpg.

this.
Or export as bmp then open it with imagaging and save as jpg. Basics
Or with psout with filedia and cmddia set to zero then open with illstrator and save as jpg with a preset sheet format preselected

this.

In the plot set up box you should have an option to plot a jpeg or png file in your printer selection drop down menu
If it's not there try using the "add a plotter" wizzard to enable it - depends which vesion of ACAD you have I think
Failing that the print screen & paste option is the quickest work around
Tim