WT B: complete ACAD 2004 manual set

I need the complete set of Autocad 2004 manuals.
Will pay a reasonable amount.
TIA,
Dennis
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
delete "ly" to respond

where are you located? I believe that there is only a Users Guide included with 2004. I've got whatever manuals came with 2004 in a box somewhere (just moved) and don't use them. Dave
says...

thnaks,
Dennis
delete "ly" to respond by email.

try HELP (F1)/Contents tab Dave
Dave: There is a AUTOCAD 2004 Bible available in bookstores which is just as informative. It is written in simple terms that are easy to follow.
delete "ly" to respond by email.

Paul, it was Dennis looking for manuals, not me. I've had the A2k4 Bible since it was released :) Dave