WT B: complete ACAD 2004 manual set

I need the complete set of Autocad 2004 manuals.

Will pay a reasonable amount.

TIA,

Dennis

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

delete "ly" to respond

Reply to
Dennis

where are you located? I believe that there is only a Users Guide included with 2004. I've got whatever manuals came with 2004 in a box somewhere (just moved) and don't use them. Dave

Reply to
Dave Jones

CUSTOMIZATION, etc, like 2002. I'm located in Wisconsin.

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net delete "ly" to respond by email.

thnaks,

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

try HELP (F1)/Contents tab Dave

Reply to
Dave Jones

Dave: There is a AUTOCAD 2004 Bible available in bookstores which is just as informative. It is written in simple terms that are easy to follow.

Reply to
Paul Evans

Paul, it was Dennis looking for manuals, not me. I've had the A2k4 Bible since it was released :) Dave

Reply to
Dave Jones