WT B: complete ACAD 2004 manual set

I need the complete set of Autocad 2004 manuals.
Will pay a reasonable amount.
TIA,
Dennis
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
delete "ly" to respond
Reply to
Dennis
where are you located? I believe that there is only a Users Guide included with 2004. I've got whatever manuals came with 2004 in a box somewhere (just moved) and don't use them. Dave
Reply to
Dave Jones
CUSTOMIZATION, etc, like 2002. I'm located in Wisconsin.
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net delete "ly" to respond by email.
thnaks,
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
try HELP (F1)/Contents tab Dave
Reply to
Dave Jones
Dave: There is a AUTOCAD 2004 Bible available in bookstores which is just as informative. It is written in simple terms that are easy to follow.
Reply to
Paul Evans
Paul, it was Dennis looking for manuals, not me. I've had the A2k4 Bible since it was released :) Dave
Reply to
Dave Jones