WT B: SolidWorks 2004 Essentials manual

I would like to buy the lastest SW Essentials manual, by Solidworks. This wouls be the one used in the basic training class.

TIA,

Dennis

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

add "fir" to respond

Reply to
Dennis

Call your VAR and see if they will sell you a copy - Some do sell them but at a higher price since you don't take the training.

Reply to
Scott

You should take a look at Ebay, they have (3) sets for sale:

Bill Coleman

Reply to
Bill Coleman

Reply to
Sporkman

Yes, I saw that, looks like a possibilty.

Reply to
Dennis