Wanted: Mechanical Eng. Drawings

Hi,
I need to sharpen up my Autocad drafting skills. I need 2d mechanical drawings, with dimensions etc. No arch. or civil.
TIA,
Dennis
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
add "fir" to respond
Dennis, fir
They tell me to draw something I want to make.
Can the drawings be used to make the part/detail/assembly?
Otherwise, http://tinyurl.com/yrbxt
Have fun. Maybe some day you can work here.
W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan

Thank you,
Dennis