Technical/Mechanical Draftperson

Leading company in pump repair is curently seeking a person with a Mechanical drafting diploma. Knowledge of machine design engineering
w/excellent organizational and communication skills required. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Windows an asset.Duties will include technical drafting, use of measuring instruments, organize and update drawing file, reverse engineering development and assembly drawings. Will be part of an engineering team and the ability to work well with others is required. Send resumes to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or by mail to Box 3298, Fort Sask. AB. T8l 2T3.
draftcad wrote:

Hi,
I can use ACAD - but would rather poke a sharp stick in my ear.
Hi,
I can't use ACAD and feel sorry for those that do.
or by mail to Box 3298, Fort

Now, now - wait there!! There is a BIG difference between those that can use ACAD, and those that actually like using ACAD!! :)
I CAN use ACAD, but anyone who PREFERS ACAD...?? Well, when their IQ gets to 50, they should sell....
IYM
or by mail to Box 3298, Fort