Urgent Requirement

Dear Friends,
East Collaborative Strategies (p) Ltd., a global IT and Engineering Service provider is inviting applications fron the mechanical
Engineers.
Qualification : ITI, Diploma, Degree(B.Tech).
Required Skills : Autocad, Knowledge of Micro Station is of Added advantage.
Exposure to Mapping or Map Interpretation will be an added advantage.
Total Candidate required : 15.
Project Start Date : Immediate.
Package : 7k per month
Background with minimum of 6 months of Auto CAD experience should only apply.
Candidates would be working with our client based out of Pune.
The project duration is of 6 months and there is a greater chance of candidates being absorbed to the MNC after 6 months.
Candidates can post their resumes to : snipped-for-privacy@eastcollaborative.com
For more info on our company please visit : www.eastcollaborative.com
contact info :
Ananda O Lead - Business Development & External Resource Management East Collaborative Strategies (P) Limited X-one, 802, 9B Main, HRBR Block I, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore - 560043 INDIA I work : +91-(0)-80- 25428780 | | snipped-for-privacy@eastcollaborative.com | www.eastcollaborative.com |