Broadway Ltd Locos

I'm heading down to the Timonium, MD Great Scale Train Show today and have a look around to see if anyone is selling the Broadway Ltd co. N&W 2-6-6-4's. The sound system seems great. I notice that it uses a Quantum sound system and the whistle is controlled by throwing the direction switch on your throttle while it is underway. Does anyone know if the other sounds are automatic or do you need DCC to control them? I checked their website, but couldn't tell from that. Would love to hear all comments on this engine or any Broadway engine. Thanks.

Trails to Rails!

Reply to
Rxrob

Some of the sound effects are automatic, in DC and DCC, including the effects related to the engine, which are timed to the startup and movement of the locomotive.

Reply to
Frank Eva