Newbie RailRoader.

Hello all.

I am new to the model railroading scene. ( Getting banked rupt!!). Hehehe. I am starting a layout in HO Scale: the problem I have is I havn't choosen a track plan yet. I have chossen the steam era of Southern Ontario Late 40's early 50's. runnning a 4-6-2 Hudson TH&B ( Toronto Hamilton Buffallo ) Pluss a few other Great steamers with the ISO Maxx Traxx sound system right now I am ussing DC Power but plan to go digital DCC. Command does anyone know a few good web sites I could browes to get some Ideas. Be greatfully apperciated.

W.Pedersen. ( Keep E'm Chugggin ).

Reply to
Walter

Biggus

Two come to mind.

Also, railway Bob might have some thing of interest.

wannandcan

Walter wrote: I am new to the model railroading scene. ( Getting banked rupt!!). Hehehe. I am starting a layout in HO Scale---------does anyone know a few good web sites I could browes to get some Ideas. Be greatfully apperciated.

------------------------------------------------------ My Favorite Sites pages have numerous helpful sites:

Be sure to visit Thor's outstanding All Gauge Railroad page:

Walter, I hope you derive as much pleasure from model railroading as I have over the years.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

had several N scale layouts but my last HO work was back in the 50's. It's almost all new now and I have no idea what to use for the framework...wood, foam, ?

All you have to do is type MDOEL RAILROADING in your Browser and you'll see lots of web sites to visit. CIAO!! Mike Picture Rocks, AZ

Reply to
Michael P Gabriel

For DCC, try the link below...

Reply to