Model Railroader

Hi guys,

I have bound copies of 'Model Railroader' from 1948 until the mid-1950s. Do these have any value?

Thanks for any information?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"trainfan1" wrote

I expected that comment. Here in the UK shops generally won't touch magazines at any price, but the older ones can be sought after which is why I asked.

Thanks anyway.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

John wrote: I have bound copies of 'Model Railroader' from 1948 until the mid-1950s. Do these have any value? Thanks for any information

------------------------------------------------------- Quite a bit of activity on eBay:

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

In BTU's, maybe.

Lots of shops are choked w/ this stuff.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

wrote

I'd meant to look on eBay and forgot! Doh!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Try e-bay. There's a glut of old mags (I couldn't _give_ my old ones away), but anything's possible on e-bay.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir