Model Railroading Near Washington, DC

I'm the web master for the Potomac Division of the NMRA. I've added two new pages to the web site at

that I'd like to bring to your attention.

The first is called "Local and Interesting." It contains information about (and links to) Model Railroading Near Washington, DC; Model Railroading Interesting and Useful Information; Fallen Flags in and around Washington, DC; and Railroads Operating in and around Washington, DC.

The second is "Home Pages," containing information about (and links to) the personal home pages of Model Railroads Near Washington, DC and Model Railroads That Serve Washington, DC. I'm looking for more layouts that model railroads (real or freelanced) that operate in or around Washington, DC. If you have or know of such a home page, please send the URL to Potomac snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net.

Reply to
Marshall D Abrams