Model Railroading magazine on CD

I can't recall seeing this pointed out on r.m.r in the past...
Model Railroading magazine is available on CD. A complete set of 2003-2006
is available for US$49.95 + US$4.85 S&H in the US through November 30. http://www.mrgmag.com/2005_cd.htm
--
____
Mark Mathu

Thanks for the information, Mark. "Model Railroading" was one of my favorite magazines.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Bill's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links