Model Railroading-Mt. Victory Hobbies

I am a model railroader, and have been since the mid '50's. Gues you would say I am older than dirt and was around when water was invented; at least, that's what my daughter says. Anyway, I am starting a small hobby business specializing in model railroading, with an emphasis on LaBelle Woodworking kits. For those who are familiar with them, these are not new old stock from the 50's and 60's. These kits are new stock, but manufactured the way they were, with the same instruction sheets and wood and metal parts. I also carry other lines in model railroading, all at discount prices, and most, other than LaBelle, with free shipping domestically. My website is mtvictoryhobbies.ecrater.com

Reply to
loosecaboose

Just trying to be helpful. Hope you take it this way. But if you are putting links in msgs or email you do better putting the whole link in like

people can actually click on it and open their web browser automatically. Its makes you look more professional. Just pull up your page and range and copy what is in the link bar.

FYI.

Reply to
Big Al