Hypertherm Powermax 1000 model numbers

I just picked up a used Hypertherm Powermax 1000 G3 series model#

083169. I was looking at the brochure on the hypertherm website for the powermax 1000 and it lists the model# 083179.

Does anyone know what the difference is, if any, between these two model #'s. They are both Powermax 1000 G3 series cutters with the T60 torch, and as far as I can tell, they look identical.

Is there a place online I can download the user manual? I've already e-mailed hypertherm, but am still waiting for a reply.

Thanks.

Reply to
Terry

To access the online manuals, you need to register with Hypertherm's extranet:

From there it's trivial to get the operator's and service manual.

Nice plasma cutter, I have one too. What did you pay for yours? I have really a ton of consumables that came with it, if you are thinking of buying some consumables then you should contact me offline by visiting

Grant Erwin

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Thanks for the info.

I paid $1300, and it looks like new. I was planning on buying some consumables for it, so I'll check out your website.

Grant Erw>

Reply to
Terry