Source for EZ line?

Hello,
I am planning to "wire" the telephone poles on my HO layout with EZ line. Can anyone recommend:
1. The best (i.e. most reliable, least expensive source in the USA,
and 2. The best color to use?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Michael Valinis
Someone has poles and wires all together. Just untangle them and plant them.
I just remembered, it's Rapido. See;
http://www.rapidotrains.com/telepoles.html

Thanks, but thats too simple a solution. I want not only mainline poles & lines, but also more simple line branching off into the little town of Sandy Creek (named after my wife). Since the poles will carry varying amounts of line and branch off at odd angles (to dodge the old water tank, etc.), they are all going to have to be custom built. Besides, the best part of model railroading for me is the modeling half. I prefer to do things for myself.
Michael Valinis
This could get debateable but I would this color would depend on era. Now most all lines are aluminin however I think prewar most were copper and would be green.

Plain copper wires may have existed somewhere at some time, but all the ones I've ever seen were covered with insulation of some sort to protect them from shorts and corrosion. The insulation was almost invariably black when it was new.
On very old poles, such as those that until recently paralleled the UP tracks up Beaumont Hill, the insulation sometimes wore out and hung from the wires in rags and tatters.
Then the exposed wires were indeed green with verdigris, but that color was mostly obscured by layers of dirt and grime, and the remaining shreds of insulation were a filthy gray-black.
-Pete

Then go here: http://www.berkshirejunction.com/ They offer EZ Line in two sizes and multiple colors.