looking for source for near zero CTE composite

Dear all,
I'm looking for a supplier of composite that exibits a CTE along the length wise axis (coeffecient of thermal expansion) as close to zero
as possible over the temperature range -10C to 50C (approx.)
From reading previous posts I can see that the best option is most likely graphite/epoxy (Gr/Ep) or graphite/cyanate (Gr/Cy). I expect that carbon/epoxy would also have low CTE, at least in the direction of the fibers.
I'm looking for both rods (150mm x 5-10mm) and plates (150mm x 10mm x 30mm) , so if anyone knows of a good source for relatively small quantities then I'd appreciate the help.
A European supplier would be the ultimate solution.