Looking for a source

Looking for a source for blind hole spotters. McMaster-Carr has the 9mm and the 11mm I need but I also need 14mm and 17mm. Any ideas?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Arthurs

Hey Doug,

Assuming you don't want threaded ones, how about turning up a bushing(s) for what you have? I see in Travers that they stop at 13mm anyway. Actually, maybe do some threaded bushing(s) so you have some easy way to get them out after whacking.

Take care.

Brian Laws>Looking for a source for blind hole spotters. McMaster-Carr has the 9mm

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Brian

That sounds like a possible solution. Of course this is for one on my customers so it would be cheaper to buy something but I'll pass that solution along when I send the quote through on the two sizes I found.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Arthurs