Prony series parameters foe creep or compliance behavior of EPOXY

Hi, I want the viscoelastic properties of epoxy int he form of 5 to 6 terms prony series. Can somebody help me in this regard. TIA Priyank

Reply to
Arrester

Go look at:

'brien=_viscolastic_properties.PDFwhich may be useful if that epoxy is similar to your (which you didn't bother to specify for us).

Pittsburgh Pete

Reply to
metalengr