Prony series parameters foe creep or compliance behavior of EPOXY

Hi, I want the viscoelastic properties of epoxy int he form of 5 to 6 terms prony series. Can somebody help me in this regard.
TIA Priyank

Go look at: http://mather.syr.edu/Mather/2001/2001Journal_of_composite_materials_O 'brien_viscolastic_properties.PDF which may be useful if that epoxy is similar to your (which you didn't bother to specify for us).
Pittsburgh Pete