Surplus Composite Tubing Source?

Someone mentioned, a while back, a company that sells surplus composite and fibreglass tubing suitable for rocketry - in fact, when I visited their website, they actually had a "rocketeer's experimentation kit" of surplus tubing. I have lost the website and name of that company..... can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance. Murray

Reply to
M Lampert

it's Dave's Hobby Tubes

Tony Alcocer