Name Change/New look for Model Railroader magazine

Name Change/New look for Model Railroader magazine
This was sent to me. It kind of hits a nerve, doesan't it?
http://home.rochester.rr.com/tuckerfolio/outcome05.jpg
Eric
Eric wrote:

Yup, that of certain "educators".
It is amazing what kids can do with computers? Roger Aultman
Eric wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 07:55:28 -0700, Eric wrote:

Man. This dude should go into the textbook business. He could make a fortune selling this kind of stuff to Texas schools now that we are in the process of dumbing down to the lowest common denominator.
BH

Hilarious!
Texas Pete
snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com says...

I get a "page not found" error.
Did you remove the picture?

http://home.rochester.rr.com/tuckerfolio/outcome05.jpg
| I get a "page not found" error.
Here is another link; http://www.therailwire.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?tU46&start0&sid 2be6d0f4400493d1935f9265267cdf
OR
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y3921566B
Scroll down about two thirds.
CTucker NY
Christian:
Thanks for the help with the alternative site for the graphic.
I guess the owner of the orginal site got too many hits and shut down or perhaps a visit from the Milwaukee Mafia threatening his kneecaps with a pot metal big boy . ;-)
Eric
| I guess the owner of the orginal site got too many hits and shut down | or perhaps a visit from the Milwaukee Mafia threatening his kneecaps | with a pot metal big boy . ;-)
[BLUSHING]
Well, the rest of the story. The missing site is me. I found the mag cover on yet another group. It had no credits. I posted it on my little unfinished site and gave the URL to a tiny Yahoo group. Since I had pirated the image, I took it down in twenty four hours.
I took it down not knowing that it was making its way across the internet. When I found that rmr was involved I went in search of the "real" posting. No luck beyond the thread on the Railwire which I posted here. With Colin 't Hart's deconstruction with Tom Mann's site as the result, I think we now know the credit.
It's darned funny.
CTucker NY
Christian wrote:

I found it here:
http://img3.imagebarrel.com/out.php/i515_NewModelRRMag.jpg
Bob Boudreau
Dear folks: The cover was really funny, and I was going to post and say so, but I ended up reading the latest MR and it was really pretty good, for the second month in a row, no less!
Cordially yours, Gerard P. President, The Sparta Railroad.
Okay, who wants to to send the url to Terry Thompson?
Eric
Eric wrote:

They must have seen it by now ;-).
If they don't take themselves too seriously, they all had a good chuckle over it (and maybe took the point as "reader feedback", too).
-- Kizhe
claims:

    Not really:
Not Found The requested URL /tuckerfolio/outcome05.jpg was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Cordially, Ken (NY)
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm
spammers can send mail to snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov

I get an error message:
You step in the stream, But the water has moved on. This page is not here.
What gives? Froggy,

Strangley that URL doesn't work. 8-)
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Check out the RailZone Online Forums! Send email to

Well it did as I've a copy of it in my cache.
-- Cheers Roger T.
Roger T. wrote:

Like Craig, I got a 404 error
Khris