Friends ......

Why is it that the same friends and family members who leave the
workshop door open in the middle of winter, manage to close it in this
weather?
Reply to
durnfjm
This last week it has been too hot for me, door open or door closed. I have made next to no progress on anything. In fact I have been trying to replace a back door and frame for a week, and its just too hot by the time I get back from work.
When I moan about the cold in the winter - please remind me !
Steve
Reply to
Steve
It's the same here on the West coast of Vancouver Island, seven thousand miles from most of you. My outdoor digital thermometer is indicating 37 Celsius/Centigrade as I type this!
Steve R.
Reply to
Steve R.
When it gets this hot I work at night (hence me typing this at 3am :-) )
Michael
Reply to
Michael