Plot space & paper space

Hi everyone,
I was trying to fit my finished drawing into an appropriate paper size for printing out. However, I don't really know how to make the drawing
to perfectly fit in paper size. Could anyone help me with it?
Thanks~!
Hi everyone,
I was trying to fit my finished drawing into an appropriate paper size for printing out. However, I don't really know how to make the drawing to perfectly fit in paper size. Could anyone help me with it?
Thanks~!
By "fit to paper size," do you mean you want to plot at no particular rational scale, and just fit everything onto the sheet? If so, then the correct options would be to Plot "to fit," and possibly "Window" to select just the part of the drawing you wish to fit onto the sheet.
If you mean to plot to a particular scale, then just specify a scale that fits everything on your sheet -- noting that a "rational" scale may not entirely fill your sheet.
If you're correctly using paper space (layouts) then your border and title information should be designed to fit your sheet when plotted at 1:1, allowing for the blank borders that are normally required by each particular printer/plotter.
If this doesn't answer your question, tell us more. ___