How to change paper layout

Hi. I am doing something for my university in solidworks. Can someone please explain to me how to change paper layout from A2 to A3. I have finished drawing in A2 layout (format) but I need to print that same drawing on A3 paper format. How to change drawings layout? Thanks in advance for your trouble.

Reply to
sirupdzija

You can....

1) Change the printer setup to print to another paper size. We do this all the time. We draw on ANSI D and print to ANSI B for most of our production prints. In the print dialog box, click on "Page Setup..." and change "Paper Size" accordingly.

or

2) Right click on the sheet format (do not click in one of you views) and go into "Properties..." where you can change you "Sheet Format/Size". You still have to print to the correct size.

Note: You will only have options to print to sizes compatible with your printer.

Reply to
pmwh

Aye,

Me matey Peebody has yer course plotted Sirupdzy

Arrrrr

Reply to
cadPIRATE