changing the size of the drawing

Hi, all:

I am a beginer in SW design, and I was wondering if anybody could assist with the following question:

at work we have our own drawing header (it contains drawing info in the lower right hand corner), that we apply to every drawing. I converted this header into the SW format for A4-sized paper. Everything was fine until I decided to print drawings on larger paper size. The problem with bigger size paper is that the header scales with the size of the paper too. In other words if the header occupied 30% of space in a4 paper, it would also occupy

30% of space on a paper that is 36"x36". Is there any way to change the size of the paper without scaling the header itself.

Please let me know,

Edgar

Reply to
Edgar Y. Lobachevskiy

You should make for every papersize a taemplate file with the header and print is as it is. Do not blow up your drawing like you can with autocad.

Reply to
Johnny Geling