is there ways to move the paper instead of the drawing in the layout format?

Hi,

I created a block of borders in the paper layout, under some circumstances I will encounter those borders that I create is not within the paper layout, may I know how to solve it? is there ways to move the paper instead of the drawing in the layout format?

Reply to
Rama

Try scaling them.

uNkulunkulu uMvelinqangi Mina bona wena mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky

Reply to
uNkulunkulu

It depends on the plotter setup. Margins, paper sizes, etc. will cause the paper to "move" You may need a different border for each plotter setup.

Reply to
l94

go to the paperspace tab, right click, go to sheet setup. plot b window and pick the box for center the plot. click save. no matte what paper size, it will always center it. if it still doesn't fit check your paper size/plotter configs

Reply to
hufdaddy