Acad - Oracle DB

Hay,
I need some good idea or explanation. Is it possible to save information from AutoCad into Oracle DB. Connection ACad to Oracle
isn't problem but save information is problem. I have map with several cordinate (x,y) object name and global position in dwn format wich I need to put into Oracle Db automatic.
Is it possible.
Br, Kiki