How to move sheet's in a drawing

Hello all

I have create a drawing with 3 sheet ( sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 ) Now I have to move sheet3 in front of sheet2 ( sheet1, sheet3, sheet2 ) Is this possible? I use Solidworks 2004.

Regards

Holger

Reply to
Holger Kruse

Holger, Yes it is possible, just drag and drop sheet3 above sheet2 in the feature tree.

Brian Harris Cobey Inc.

Reply to
brian

Yes, in your feature tree just drag sheet 3 in front of sheet 2, then right click on sheet tab and rename. (or do a slow double left click on sheet name in feature tree to rename)

Reply to
Matthew A. Bush

In 2005 you can also drag the sheet tabs, then you rename them by either RMB in the tab, Properties. Or by slow clicking in the feature manager area.

Reply to
martelli

In 2005 you can only drag the sheet tabs, then you rename them.

Reply to
martelli