SolidWorks - > gnuplot

Hello, I have designed a 3D structure with SolidWOrks and want to plot this structure with gnuplot, for example as a mesh with hidden3D option. Does anyone have any experience with tha, for example, which file format to use for exporting? Thanks, Bernhard

Reply to
Bernhard Hidding

I am not that familiar with gnuplot to give a definitive answer. But my first thought was to export an STL file and try to massage that into information gnuplot can use. I am curious why you want SW parts in gnuplot.

Reply to
P.