solidworks

Hello people,

I have a .dgw file with a 3D graphik and likes to convert this into a

2D picture. I only have solidworks to do this.

Thanks a lot for help Daniela

Reply to
Daniela Werkmann

Ummmm .. are you quite certain that it's .DGW?

Reply to
Cliff

Have you tried opening the dwg with SW? That should work. If you have SW2005 then you can use DWGWorks. If you have SW2004 use eDrawings to open it and then print out a 2D picture from the screen.

Reply to
P.