Solidworks API and Delphi

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find Solidworks API examples written in Delphi? I am trying to write some code that will extract the bounding box information from an open part. I am also trying to write something that will set the 2D sheet scale to 1:1.

Thanks Emma

Reply to
Emma

SW/Delphi has been discussed here (quite a long time ago), but as far as I remember there wasn't any examples available. Try to search old messages..

Reply to
Markku Lehtola