Export tree API ??

Hi,

Doe anybody have some kind of an API yo export the solidworks tree to excel?

Thanks, Bas

Reply to
Bas

I think you will find the code to get the tree information in the API help examples. You can then write some VB code to put that info into Excel. It isn't that hard to traverse the feature tree.

In their example they already put the info in the Imediate window using debug print all you have to do is connect to excel and use their info. I just used their example to traverse the tree to get component quantities, it works quite well, quick too.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich